Bravery School is a fun and accessible way for men and women who tend to give into fear, feel they compromise themselves or water themselves down, and want to rather cultivate their courage and skills to change their behaviour to speak boldly, to feel fully self expressed.
Based on sound positive psychology and neuro-semantics, Bravery School will support you in 4 pillars of personal development that are essential for courageous living. These are:
- developing a strong foundation for inner strength;
- removing blocks that hold us back that are specifically related to living in fear,
- developing the skills, mindset and inner resources to live and speak with courage; and
- uncover the purpose and vision behind living big and whole heartedly.
You will stop:
- Shrinking yourself, hiding or avoiding opportunities
- The imposter syndrome and fearing failure
- Walking away from promotions, giving presentations, opportunities to speak up
- Selling yourself out, and playing it safe rather than bold
You will gain:
- The skills to turn difficult conversations into courageous ones, and manage giving presentations with ease and confidence.
- How to learn from failure and regrets
- Unstoppable self-confidence and strong self-esteem
- Better relationships
- Positive self-consciousness – the type that allows you to show up and shine in your own comfortable way
- A life of value that you love! And more!
All lessons are taught in bit-sized chunks, easily digestible and with a very practical application in your actual life. I have a coaching style, so you are held accountable to do the work you need to do to live courageously and feel supported and encouraged to grow and develop.
Bravery school is a fun and safe space for us! It’s where we can share our challenges, overcome our fears, practice new strategies, and get support and celebrate with others who are on the same journey as you.