Be intentional about 2024 – set a goal or theme that you will work towards all year, and this time next year, we’ll celebrate how much more you have gained.
The live challenge is over, but you can still find the replays in the SELF STUDY SECTION of this site.
Join the WAITING LIST for 2025’s Challenge by clicking here.
Bravery School is a fun and accessible way for ambitious people who tend to give into fear, feel they compromise themselves or water themselves down, and want to rather cultivate their courage and skills to change their behaviour to enjoy life more, to speak boldly, to feel fully self expressed.
Based on sound positive psychology and neuro-semantics, Bravery School will support you in 4 pillars of personal development that are essential for courageous living. These are:
- developing a strong foundation for inner strength;
- removing blocks that hold us back that are specifically related to living in fear,
- developing the skills, mindset and inner resources to live and speak with courage; and
- uncover the purpose and vision behind living big and whole heartedly.
You will stop:
- Shrinking yourself, hiding or avoiding opportunities
- The imposter syndrome and fearing failure
- Walking away from promotions, giving presentations, opportunities to speak up
- Selling yourself out, and playing it safe rather than bold
You will gain:
- The skills to turn difficult conversations into courageous ones, and manage giving presentations with ease and confidence.
- How to learn from failure and regrets
- Unstoppable self-confidence and strong self-esteem
- Better relationships
- Positive self-consciousness – the type that allows you to show up and shine in your own comfortable way
- A life of value that you love! And more!
All lessons are taught in bite-sized chunks, easily digestible and with a very practical application in your actual life. I have a coaching style, so you are held accountable to do the work you need to do to live courageously and feel supported and encouraged to grow and develop.
Bravery school is a fun and safe space for us! It’s where we can share our challenges, overcome our fears, practice new strategies, and get support and celebrate with others who are on the same journey as you.
(Got any questions? Send me a WhatsApp…)
TRIAL & SNEAK PEAK into Bravery School
Get access to one of Bravery’s Schools Masterclasses – just sign up for the SELF STUDY level of Bravery School!!!
On Monday 13 February I took you through the Masterclass called “Courageous Time Management”, as a sneak peak into Bravery School.
Watch the replay and you’ll learn:
🕛 How to plan and organise our time between activities
🕒 Time saving tips
🕢 How and why to chunk and time box
🕗 Why courage is such an important part of time management
… and way more!!!